This is a mentoring event for early career scientists back to back to the 53rd Ocean Liège colloquium-GO2NE Oxygen Conference(16-20 May 2022). Up to 100 early career scientists (students, PhD candidates and early postdocs – up to 3 years after the PhD) are given the opportunity to participate to a science communication workshop.
Mentoring event for young scientists: Sunday 15 May 2022, 2-6 pm
- 2:00 – 2:10 pm: Welcome, introduction to the mentoring event (V. Garçon)
- 2:10 – 2:30 pm: Distribution of questionnaire for Ethics in Science and filling of questionnaire by participants
- 2:30 pm – 3:00 pm: Ethics in Science (V. Garçon)
- 3:00 pm-3:30 pm: How to prepare and make presentations, communication skills (V. Garçon)
- 3:30 pm-4:00 pm Health break
- 4:00 pm-5:30 pm: Student rehearsals of their talk/poster presentations.
- 5:30 pm-6:00 pm: Ethics questionnaire’s answers presentation, analysis and discussion (V. Garçon)
More info HERE.