The BlueInvest Community was created to meet potential partners and investors, gain access to exclusive events, market intelligence and learning opportunities. The community is open to entrepreneurs, investors, corporates and innovation stakeholders interested in the Blue Economy. Their content and activities are designed to help start-ups and SMEs with investment and growth prospects.
Over 500 SME’s, projects, investors, business coaches and stakeholders are already active in the platform:
- Over 1000 key players in the Blue Economy have connected across 12 physical and virtual community events, opening new areas of collaboration.
- Over 70 companies across 14 maritime sectors have been selected for the BlueInvest Readiness Assistance and are currently receiving tailored coaching.
- Over 50 innovative projects and entrepreneurs are being featured to investors in the BlueInvest Project Pipeline.
- Over 30 investors in the BlueInvest Club of Investors are actively seeking innovative and sustainable projects to fund.
- The BlueInvest Fund has been announced and investors & Fund Managers can now submit their Expressions of Interest until 31 December 2020
See how Bio-Marine Ingredients Ireland, a member of the BlueInvest Community and a beneficiary of our readiness assistance, landed €5 million in funding. Yours can be the next success story!
Learn how here.