We are delighted to announce that the 8th Atlantic Stakeholders Platform Conference (ASPC 2021) is now open for registrations!
ASPC 2021 will take place one year after the launch of the Atlantic Action Plan 2.0 – A New Approach to the Atlantic Maritime Strategy. The occasion provides stakeholders of the Atlantic Community the opportunity to review the current state-of-play of the Atlantic Action Plan and the way forward. It also presents opportunities to introduce the Community to new players, projects and innovative ways to collaborate toward its implementation.
The conference theme is “Atlantic Pathways to a Green Blue Economy”.
ASPC 2021 is a organised as a hybrid event that will be held on 21 October 2021 in Dublin, Ireland and online.
Here’s what you need to know:
The Conference aims to:
- Provide the state-of-play of Atlantic co-operation and its activities in relation to the Atlantic Action Plan 2.0
- Showcase projects, best practices, new partnership models, funding opportunities and community platforms that promote the Blue Economy and the EU Green Deal
- Foster collaboration between stakeholders, existing and new players that will unlock opportunities and accelerate the implementation of the Atlantic Action Plan 2.0 – contributing to an impact-driven networked innovation ecosystem in the Atlantic
What should we expect on the day?
- Inspiring and engaging talks from thought leaders, change agents, opportunity investors and “doers” in the area of Atlantic cooperation
- The 5th Atlantic Project Awards, featuring a new category: “The Atlantic Investor of the Year”
- What’s new and what’s next for the Atlantic Action Plan 2.0
- Interactive parallel stakeholder-driven workshops – the call for workshops is now open! Apply here…
- Project pitch sessions to match projects with investors and potential partners
- Matchmaking and networking meetings
- A virtual exhibition for projects, programmes, funds, key stakeholders and the Assistance Mechanism Helpdesk
I’m interested. What do I do next?
Pre-Register for the event here.
You can also download the provisional agenda here.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Place: Dublin, Ireland – Online
Date: 21 October 2021